Monday, March 22, 2010

Elephants on Parade!

Ladies and gents, boys and girls, the CIRCUS is coming to New York City! And, since the train comes into Penn Station, which is, woefully, very underground, and since elephants and horses haven't mastered escalators yet, they're taking to the streets!  The train stops in Queens, they unload the elephants and horses, and then walk them through the midtown tunnel to 34th street, where they parade through the streets to Madison Square Garden!

I was gearing up to go, if not on the Manhattan side then the Queens side, but the wind/rain/lightning/thunder outside my window is intimidating me. Also, it happens at about 12:30 am and I'm not going to be able to convince E to go with me, because he has class early tomorrow, boo.  Maybe I'll bone up and go, or maybe I'll have to wait for next year. But what if there is no next year? I'm pretty sure this would be one of the coolest things I've ever seen.  Decisions, decisions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment